Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Layer Cake




After doing Markets for the past year in the PNW I have come to realize the trickery behind cool weather dressing. Yes, its super easy to throw on a coat, sweater, jeans and and call it for the day.....but I refuse to give up my breezy prints, graphic tees and skirts all because of a little chilly weather.

68 degrees really isn't that cold, but add some breeze and shade and that calls for a cold day in the Gypsy Tent. As every girl loves layer cake, we love to layer as well. Beneath my printed maxi skirt I am wearing tights, two pairs of socks and my heavy cowboy boots. I have a bit of winter hidden.

xx

Shown: Voyager Maxi // bymisha + Graphic Tee//Chaser + Belt//Vintage  + Boots // Frye + Tassle Bracelet // Gypsy Recipie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme