Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sucka for a Harley Tee







I have a huge addiction to Harley Tees, my collection is can you say over-abundant? There's just something about wearing them that brings out that bad-girl vibe  (we all have it) and makes you feel like you can conquer the world.
The Gypsy Tent has a vintage collection and that includes re-worked band tees and of course harley tees. Usually when I am out on the quest vintage shopping for the Gypsy Tent, I have to keep detached to all of my finds. If not, absolutely nothing will make it to the Gypsy Tent. Everything that is hand picked is something that I would totally wear myself. Do you see my dilemma??
BUT....on a particular vintage shopping day I had a huge score on a ton of tees, and as always kept myself detached. Came home that night and showed the BF my loot, he pointed out a Harley Tee from Kona, HI (my home town) which first of all how did I miss that??? Well, needless to say I became attached...

Shown ---> Harley Tee // vintage + Denim Bells // Level 99 + Turkish Jewelry // bymisha + Druzy Ring // gypsalove + Bracelets // Gage Huntley + Boots //vintage

iPhone captures : The BF

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme