Thursday, October 22, 2015

Behind the Scenes - Ramble On






















A little BTS of Ramble On...A collaborative shoot with Mandee Rae.

Mandee and I were messaging randomly one day, and I sent her a pic from a moodboard on my mind. She totally dug it and we had our shoot set up at my place. Literally two days before the shoot our model had a "My Boyfriend Story..." and knew instantly we needed a new model. Mandee pulled her rockin' social media skills out and had Akira and Lily booked within 30 minutes. That's pretty much how it goes with Mandee...she posts a model call and girls leap!

My furry baby Miss Katie wanted to be in all of the shots, so we gave her a bit of camera time. Wait until you see the whole series Mandee photographed...it's pretty bad ass.

xx

Photographer: Mandee Rae
Models: Akira IG @akiraament and Lily IG @lilypetrone
Styling: xx
Furry Baby: Miss Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme