Thursday, April 16, 2015

SunSeeker Lookbook

















































Meeting Kristina from Poppi Photography I knew instantly that we would work together. Her genuine love and passion for life comes out in her personalty and you just can't help but want to take it all in. Our two phone conversations of concept and location sealed the deal and I knew that she was going to be the perfect artist to bring my brainchild into reality. Our adventure was not only scenic beyond words, but I connected with three beautiful women that I will most certainly work with again. To be able to share your vision with someone and have it come through in images with heart and soul is profound. 

Our adventurous roadtrip to Vantage, WA is imprinted in my heart, and hope through these images from Poppi Photography take you on our magical journey..

>> The SunSeeker LookBook<<

xx

Photography: Poppi Photography
Models: Jordan Lydia (A Yin Yoga instructor in Everette) and Jessica from His and Hers Fashion 
Threads & Accesories: bymisha
Metallic Tattoos: Hennas for Hope

















No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme