Tuesday, June 02, 2015

My dirty little secret






I have noticed hats have been my go-to for "I don't want to deal with my hair kinda day" Normally my plan is easy, I just don't brush it, but when you add no brushing and no washing, that calls for the hat backup plan. In Hawaii,  its usually the trucker hat in bright colors and words of Aloha. But in the PNW, it's the western, the fedora, the beanie, the panama, the western, the matador and shall I go on?.. So you see my dilemma of not washing and not brushing, I have too many cute options to wear, so I might as well stay dirty.  

xx

Shown: Rebel Bells // bymisha + Tee // Rebel Soul Collective + Hat // Minnetonka + Denim Vest // FEED + Dream // vintage dream collection

iphone capture: The BF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme