Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Falling for Fall

 >> Happy Fall <<

 This is my first ever Fall experience and might I say...
it's freakin' awesome!! 

As a newly planted PNW resident, I cannot believe the gorgeous surroundings that I actually get to live in. Every color, every leaf and every beanie I must wear. Each layer that I get to add on to an outfit is like another layer added to cake...you just can't have enough. Excuse me while I kiss the trees.

This trail was my go-to place when we first moved here, and thought it was most fitting to capture the beauty of the Season.
xx












Shown:
Pink Floyd Tee: www.shopbymisha
Boots: vintage Frye
Gypset Necklace: www.featherandskull.com
Skirt: vintage 
Sweater: Feather and Skull gypsy tent (Fremont Sunday Market)
Socks: target
Beanie:allsaints

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme